Welcome! This is Dr. Paul T. P. Wong’s personal website, the central location for information about Paul. From recent writings and upcoming publications, workshops and conferences, to research and his clinical practice, it is all here. There is also plenty of biographical information, as well as his upcoming public calendar.
Who is Paul? Paul T. P. Wong, Ph.D., C.Psych., is Professor Emeritus of Trent University and Trinity Western University, and Adjunct Professor of Saybrook University’s Clinical Ph.D. Program. He is a Fellow of APA and CPA, and President of the International Network on Personal Meaning and the Meaning-Centered Counselling Institute. Editor of the International Journal of Existential Psychology and Psychotherapy, he has also edited two influential volumes on The Human Quest for Meaning. A prolific writer, he is one of the most cited humanistic-existential and positive psychologists. The originator of Meaning Therapy and the biennial International Meaning Conferences, he has been invited to speak worldwide.
Dr. Paul’s Autobiography
A Lifelong Search for Meaning: Lessons on Virtue, Grit, and Faith
Dr. Paul is releasing his autobiography, A Lifelong Search for Meaning: Lessons on Virtue, Grit, and Faith, in weekly instalments. Stay updated here.
- Chapter 1: Is There Life after 80?
- Chapter 2: My Country, My People, & My Identity
- Chapter 3: The Good & Bad of My Family of Origin
- Chapter 4: My Father—The Unsinkable C. Y. Wong
- Chapter 5: My Mother—An Epitome of Self-Transcendence
- Chapter 6: David C. H. Wong (王企祥)—An Epitome of True Grit
- Chapter 7: Benedict C. H. Wong (王敬羲)—A Heroic Struggle for Existential Significance