I’m a Psychology Prof, Clinical Psychologist, author, speaker and justice fighter. My greatest happiness is to bring happiness to the suffering people. Founder of Meaning-Centered Counselling Institute, International Network on Personal Meaning INPM (www.meaning.ca), and the International Society for Existential Psychology and Psychotherapy ISEPP (www.existentialpsychology.org). Married to Lilian with two sons Austin and Wesley.
Dr Wong is available for interviews, on a variety of topics. Here are some possible topics:
- What is Positive Psychology and Positive Psychotherapy?
- What is Meaning Therapy, and why is it the most relevant form for the 21st century?
- How to best cope with death anxiety, bereavment and grief
- What is the role of Meaning and Spirituality in overcoming addiction?
- How to create and maintain a positive workplace
- How to stay positive during difficult times
- How to be effective parents in a digital age
- Why is good communication the key to a happy marraige?
Dr Wong is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. For more information or to book an interview, please use the contact page